We are delighted to announce that Nickl & Partner Architekten have been awarded the contract for expansion of St Mary´s Hospital in Brandenburg an der Havel.
St Mary´s Hospital in Brandenburg an der Havel was founded by the Berlin Caritas Association in 1927 and transferred to the trusteeship of Caritas-Krankenhilfe Berlin e.V. following German reunification in 1990. According to the second State of Brandenburg hospital plan (1998), it is classified as primary care hospital with an emphasis on internal medicine geriatrics. Currently, there are more than 90 inpatient beds and 15 outpatient places.
The project includes the design and construction of a separable geriatrics ward with a maximum occupancy of 52 beds on two floors.
This function has been disabled for Nickl & Partner.