The big series of anniversary events to celebrate forty years since the founding of Nickl & Partner has now entered its second phase. A celebration was held at our Beijing facility on 5 July following a successful kickoff in Jakarta on 2 July.
The theme of the second event was Hospitals and Social Impact. The celebration was opened by Dr Lucie Merkle, State of Bavaria China Office, and Shimin Fan, Beijing Hospital Management Bureau. The following also spoke:
– Prof. Wang Shan, Beijing Technical University
– Hieronimus Nickl, Nickl & Partne Architekten
– Jianjun Wei, Shanghai Shenkang Hospital Development Center
– Yang Haiyu, China Architecture Design Group-Healthcare Scientific Research Design Institute
– Fengije Liu, Qingdao Huanghai Hospital Investment Co. Ltd.
– Wang Gang, Shandong Provincial Design and Research Institute
The following took part in the subsequent panel discussion:
– Prof. Long Hao, Chongqing University Architecture Urban Planning College
– Yanhong Han, Shenzhen New Hospital Planning Office
– Dr. Liu YuLong, Architectural Design & Research Institute of Tsinghua University
– Magnus Nickl, Nickl & Partner Architekten
– Susanna Koechner, NORA
Special Guest Speech:
– Li Liu, Chinese Architectural Master
We are delighted by the successful start to our event series in Jakarta and Beijing and eagerly await the next three celebrations. Here is an overview of the dates and subjects for our 40 Years of Nickl & Partner Celebrations in 2019:
Jakarta: Global Health: The Pocket Hospital | 2 July
Beijing: Hospitals & Social Impact | 5 July
Berlin: Future of Research Building | 30 August
Zurich: BIM & Technology | 3 September
Munich: Grand Finale with Anniversary Party | 20 September
You can register to participate in individual events at email@example.com. Space is limited.
We hope to see you there!
This function has been disabled for Nickl & Partner.